Kevin Lewis, West Coast Chainsaw Artist
Presented by Husqvarna
Kevin Lewis was born and raised in the Comox Valley. He was given his first chainsaw at age 11. Kevin has been a Logger since he was a teenager and has been chainsaw carving since 1996. His career has allowed him to carve in most provinces across Canada and he has been recognized for his creative talents as a fine art wood carver.
Kevin can carve any creature his imagination allows - hard to believe they are created from a chainsaw. Come and see him everyday at the show!
History Rich in Tradition - 325 Years of Challenging the Impossible
Husqvarna has a long history that is rich in tradition. The first Husqvarna plant was established in 1689 as a weapons foundry. In the course of the centuries, Husqvarna has produced a large range of different products, including sewing machines, bicycles, motorcycles and kitchen equipment.
Now Husqvarna Group is world's largest producer of outdoor power products and we have believed in challenging the impossible for 326 years. As we build on that history, Husqvarna is committed to developing, manufacturing and marketing the finest products for consumers and professionals around the globe. The Group's products and solutions are sold via dealers and retailers to both consumers and professional users in more than 100 countries.
Husqvarna Group's competitive product offering covers a wide spectrum of applications for consumers and professional users within the following product categories:
• Wheeled -- mainly riders, garden tractors, zero-turn mowers, lawn mowers, tillers and snow throwers.
• Ride-on products – riders, garden tractors and zero-turn mowers.
• Walk-behind products - lawn mowers, robotic lawn mowers, tillers and snow throwers.
• Handheld products – chainsaws, trimmers, clearing saws, blowers and hedge trimmers.
• Accessories – accessories and spare parts such as saw chains, mower blades, safety equipment and clothes.